Friday, July 22, 2005

Lets See What I Can say

Let me see what I can say
to put your questions to rest
my thoughts do range from
from teasing to the very best
 

when you introduce
the passions which you do
feel a flamming heat
from being so near to you
 

 yes, is the answer
I say with feverent words
you cause my heart to sing
like flocks of mocking birds
 

 your smile lights up
the very sky of my soul
each time you beam it
you leave a sensual mold
 

there's a preciousness
a radiant sensual glow
as you move about my world
or where ever you may go
 

I can only respond
by telling you, my dear
no matter where you are
I wish that you were here
 

I hope my words
did answer your inquiry
that you always leave me
with emotions dancing firey
 

be blessed till next time
we share a moments glance
till then I 'll think of you
in thoughts of love's romance
 

Del Cano 2005 July        

No comments: