Sunday, July 3, 2005

Midnight Stroll

  So sweet a walk hand in hand
as we float a midnight stroll.
The moon casting its loving glow
while on its nightly roll.
 

Sweet, the scent of flower's bloom
upon the evening breeze.
Tingly my hand upon your breast
with yours upon my knees.
 

Ever sweet the murmerings
licking nothings in our ear.
Fantasies upon the beach 
stretching to love right here.
 

Sweet for me to step between
our whispers and our sighs
Sweet I feel to lose myself
in dreams between your thighs.
 

DelCano 2005 July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello good evening...Your journal is so.....it leaves unable to find the words... This poems leaves me unable to find the words that I want to say. I do feel that this poem is intimate, sensual and incredibly loving. I love how you write....

Thanks again for the e-mail....Keep writing