Tuesday, July 5, 2005

She Writes Forever

 

She writes forever in my heart
touches the fibers of each cell.
As I reached the embers burning
encountered stories I need to tell.

Difficult words needed forming
so hard to bring up the meaning.
For all I faced in sensitivities
love was my prop for leaning.

She touched many places
had no knowledge was there.
As she beamed her forever eyes
was startled by her loving flair.

Never less than stunning
always encompassing me.
Reaching without effort
waves of a pleasant sea.

I see a satiate fulfilment
always welling my heart
as well a continious flow
of passions gripping tart .

She is forever dessert
once the meal has been served.
I stay so swelled in pleasure
beyond what I may deserve.

She writes forever in my heart
a stage of such beautiful prose.
Always on display as my bouquet
of the finest long stemmed rose.

Del Cano 2005 July

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh...

So beautiful. :)

Always, Carly :)

Anonymous said...

Awe inspiring.....very very beautiful

Anonymous said...

wow...this is beautiful, Spencer...I can feel the feeling in here...I love it!
Have a wonderful summer!
Gem ;-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

Such sweet elegance to your voice
while softly fall these tears . . .
stories told, as hearts unfold,
love's echo through the spheres.

The loneliness of searching
has finally come to rest . . .
before your eyes I offer my sighs
at your lingering behest.



Though I read your entries, I've been remiss in responding,
mon Spencer . . . please know you reach me.

Naia

Anonymous said...

Breath taking! Poetic! Beautiful!

Ms PScott