Saturday, July 23, 2005

Colorful Sails In the Wind

Ah naturale or permed
braids, pony tail or tails
the view from my vantage
nothing but colorful sails.

A breezy fresh wind
blowing over my way
adds a bit of umph
to a normally dull day.

In morning's early light
often before the sun arrives
I peep at your picture
to be soaked by your eyes.

Awashed in your presence
bathed in a "Tarrying View"
Twinkles drenching me
like drops of morning dew.

A sultry smile beams
enlightening morning dawn.
The essence of your womanhood
floats like a lovely swan.

Unscaved by life's trenches
standing tall yet gently firm.
Spreading fodder of joy
a sort of healing sperm.

I'm left with pleasant sighs
when touched by your calm.
At the edge of startling clarity
you soothe like a balm.

So, my days get a good shove
long as I'm touched by your hand.
That soft undulating massage
given without an obvious plan.

I hold onto the IMs
leave my puter on;
Hoping even your image
enhances passion spawned.

Your bubbly presence
begs me to come see
that powerful smile
beaming joy over me.

Like a bay of ships
colorful sails in the wind
I bathe in the aura of you
and all the joy you send.

Del Cano 2005 July

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Poem, Spencer!  
Loved it.
Tina