Thursday, August 18, 2005

Only What Lovers Know (Re-visited)




Oh what does thou see
when looking at my face
your smiles spread lively
as you beam your grace.

Your eyes follow closely
the movements I make
and whenever you reach
I shudder and quake.

Your actions and words
thrill me, so to speak
Knowing you're there
lifts me to a peak.

Matters not what you wear
be it denim or even lace
just wonder what you see
when you beam at my face.

Is it a shared wonder
with smiles all aglow
might we be joined in
only what lovers do know.

Del Cano-2004, July



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice....
V

Anonymous said...

Oh the passion!  beautiful,

Anonymous said...

Ah sweet love.  The thrill is divine.  Your words flow and burn.  Oh to be joined in such a manner...like what lovers do know.  

Anonymous said...

when i look your way,
i see not only your face,
but every little detail that makes you,
who you are.

when looking into those eyes,
beautiful as they are,
i see not only your eyes,
but heaven's wonderous stars.

i watch as a child,
fascinated with your every move
and when you direct that lovely smile towards me
my heart could not be in a more gleeful mood.

knowing you are near,
thrills me in so many ways,
gone is all the fear
that has filled my soul in past days.

when i direct my gaze on you,
i can see through
mere flesh,
into your beautiful soul.

my spirits lift high,
and it sounds crazy, i know
but i swear, i can hear the angels cry.
as we share in that secret
that only lovers knows.


Anonymous said...

no matter the distance
you are never alone
nor forgotten


:)

~Cail
.....the Starry One