Saturday, August 27, 2005

Bio Poem

Spencer

Sensitive, aggressive, loving and often helpful
First son of Steve and Augustine
Lover of  life, nature's beauty, joyousness and open minded people
Who fears closed minds, war, not being able to take care of Judy
and not catching fish

Who craves acceptance, devotion, sharing and being helpful
Who gives assistance freely, a caring soul and smiles galore
Who would like nothing more than for Judy to experience a miracle and be healthy again, to see daughters succeed and better relations within the community
Resident of delectible dreams in St Louis

Del Cano 

  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dahlin', this is written by a most beautiful soul ... quite the man and human being you are!  just being who you are is impressive ...

luvvin' your friendship, as i always do ..

sue

Anonymous said...

The Poetry Dance journal was such a wonderful idea.  I am enjoying reading everyone's biopoem, and discovering new journals and learning more about old and new friends... I had been waiting for your Biopoem.. FINALLY!!  I have read several of your other poems... enjoyed them all.

Anonymous said...

Spencer,
Thank you for the personal peek into your spirit. Beautiful.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

This was a great exercise.  It really helped me know myself better and was lots of fun!  Wow, you are sensitive and agressive at the same time!  What a combination!  
Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself with everyone.  If you would like to see my biopoem here it is:

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/entries/960
Krissy

Anonymous said...

Ah... Spencer :)  You always make me smile.  How lucky we are to have the internet so we can meet people like you and share such rich experiences.  :)  Thanks for dancing!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I knew all of these things about you...although we have never met...Thank you for inviting me to the Dance..cmp

Anonymous said...

...now I know a little about you! I am going to do this BIO-Poem soon!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh man I simply love this one! :). What a cut idea!:) Like the title best. "Bio Poem"...hmmm....:)..nice!
Love
Mia