Saturday, May 14, 2005

This Time I'll Hold You Tighter

In missing you I long to see
the light get much brighter.
Your smile is sunshine to me.
This time I'll hold you tighter.

In missing you I ride a star
and grab hold of the moon.
Broad steps to where you are
to hear your lovin tune.

This time I'll hold you tighter
place my thoughts in a frame.
In being a profound night writer
our words are so much the same.

We are but creations of our hearts
with love strune about the fray.
As if life's little chips tore us apart
till we arrived where we are today.

In missing you I long to be
buried deep in your arms
As dreams are played back to me
I linger in your joyful charms.

In missing you I crave for relief
from the longing of you each day.
And no less than the wildest belief
in how you love me in your way.

This time I'll hold you tighter
and hesitate to let you go.
Your love makes life more lighter
in knowing you love me so.

Del Cano 2005  May


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have loved someone so, and wished I had never stopped holding them. Loved this...........
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I love the theme of this one.  Just the title of it makes me smile...  so sweet.  Very nice Spencer.  :)
~Dawn