Sunday, May 1, 2005

Love You Bigger Than This

What can I say to make it stronger
to make you see the depth of my feeling?
To make you, without a doubt, recognize
how you keep my heart and mind reeling.

Knowing I love you is simple and easy
but wanting you to feel just how much
you have wrapped and packaged me
in the firmness of your loving clutch.

Shall I compare it to the flow of a river
or perhaps the height of a mighty mountain?
Could tell you its much like the breadth of the sea
or Niagra Falls, a continious flowing fountain.

Might I show you by sailing high in the sky
where many birds can't reach quite there;
the stars drift from places we feel are around
yet, we are not sure if that point actually has air.

Should I walk the line around this world
and touch each heavenly created shore
and if that doesn't do enough for you to know
I can be magical and do a whole lot more.

I need you to know just how deep my love is
and how powerfully our love puts me in bliss.
There is nothing I can think of I won't do
cause my love for you is really bigger than this.

Wow, I love me some you.

Del Cano 2005 April 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!
Speechless!

Ms PScott