Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Make Passionate Poetry To Me

I need you to touch my soul
make mad passionate poetry to me.
Whisk my mind to a world of bliss
the writer’s land of aristocracy.

Take that pen in hand
Wildly flowing from within
Create from the depth of your mind
To places others never been.

Use that writing tool
Wave it as a conductor’s wand
Draw from all the other poets
As we share a special bond.

Make mad passionate poetry to me
Create another original verse
Inebriate my senses with rhymes
serve them up to quince my thirst.
 
Keep the fruits of the heart flowing
The crops of poetry land were sown
With bits and pieces of all our souls
‘till now they are ripe and grown.

Reach deep into the basket
The harvest is abundant and full
Words are ablaze with sensation
To keep this strong poetic pull.

Make mad passionate poetry to me
Tingle my nerves with mystery
Tell me tales of love’s tomorrow
Or perhaps a lovers history.


Reach to the heights of the heavens
Let’s float on clouds up in the sky
Wash the scenery with multi colors
blinding to less than a poetic eye.

Take my hand, let’s share a trip;
Each step another sparkling star.
Then we blink to a mountain top
not knowing how high we are.

Speak loudly of magic moments
Of Love, pain, sorrow, even glee
I get an unlimited emotional high
As you make passionate poetry… to me.
 
Del Cano 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this poem,
and the poem it's self, ahhh