Saturday, May 14, 2005

I Miss You As Well( Response To Naia's "I Miss You")

You said you missed me
from morning thru the nite
as the stars faded away
whilst the sun shown bright.

You missed me as the first bird
winged seeking a spring day.
So much like the torment of lust
when you are many miles away.

Every gentle breeze brings on
the sweet scent of your hair
and ruptures the bladder
of sensualness to ooze in the air.

Not one moment can pass
lest I shudder at the feel
of the aura of our passion
as it grows now, even still.

Our longing ends with joy
each time we chance to meet.
And only the fatality of touch
lets merging hearts be complete.

Explosive bits of  yearning
drift to there rightful place.
Please know I miss you as well
and long to see your loving face.

Del Cano 2005 May   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I am used too. Beautiful as always :o)
Rebecca