Saturday, May 21, 2005

Serenity Chinks My Soul

A Collab With Titch

Even doves cry, beyond the garden gate.
I am in a constant state of delight
and feel even more,
a sense of being free,
a tremendous state of euphoria.
I try to step away at times, and you call me.
You sweetly whisper to me, I hear you humming.
I see you beaming that magic smile
and I am but butter in the sun to thy words.
I run the other way and thy words
yell thru the heavens,
though softly so caringly
and beautiful!

My body quakes of sensitivies
and my brain races at a roarous level.
I see stars streaking cross the sky
in the daytime and the moon
sitting joyously next to the sun, at night.
And you ask if I am pleased 
with the vibrations which allow this gift.
You have lovingly guided me to a height
beyond my abilitiy to simply comprehend.
I am left to collect my soul in a tote bag
and seek the stars, "serenity chinks my soul".
I have been to the mountain top and peeped
spied serenity in thy face.

I have seen the glories of love.
I have felt the vibrations of truth
in action as my soul soars.
I have shuddered with the thought
to spread a message of light.
And you ask if I am pleased
with those vibrations?
How about elated?
How about dumbfounded?
How about "shoutingly joyous".
See, you got me preaching again.
You say hi and I give a speech.

You say peek a boo and I am
"Absorbed In Cheerful Trance".
You are my alter ego, my riding partner.
You are my poetic balance
reaching out to the depths of my soul.
You are my duet mate for expressions
of the most tremendously conceived
poetic link across the miles
stealing beauty, love, colours aching.
Composed from the pages of Earth
ever wakeful, with shouts of joy.

I am lost
in a state of euphoria
exile returned
way up from shadows endless life.
Far reached from the cries of life!
And you turn to me asking,
am I pleased with the vibrations.
While abiding in silence, without
desire or necessity I praise you.
And visible for miles
with a rustic intuition,
"Serenity Chinks My Soul".

Titch / DelCano 2004

 


 

No comments: