Wednesday, March 9, 2005

You Create Rumblings

You evoke rumbling thoughts
from the serene to sublime
from angelic queen like
to master of sexual brime.
 
You stroke the strings
and get me singing
and always certainly touch
bells to get them ringing.
 
You reach with a soft touch
yet always start a storm
within the soul of me
and lock me in your arms.
 
You knocked me off my perch
that stoic display I kept
and massaged the inner parts
till my heart has sorely wept
 
You create tremblimgs
jar even the finer points
rock me till I am soaked
in cravings and wants
 
You, my dear, the power
I use to stay abreast
Feel secure and safe
within your loving nest.
 
I so love the way
you hold me tight
shadow my dreams
in the heat of the night.
 
As well, the daytime
is a striking allure
the needs you bring
so pleasantly pure
 
You smile me sunshine
on the cloudiest of day
twinkles from your eyes
beam bright my way
 
I am so totally smitten
by the "YOU" who you are
and am so amazed at how 
you raised love's bar.
 
Can't fight the craves
nor this tremendous feeling
the fullness of thoughts of you
keeps my soul  a reeling.
 
Del Cano 2005 March
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That she touches you
with the most scintillating zing
makes this heart smile
and brings the soul to sing

This passion you write of
is what makes all moon and sigh
you pen it with such eloquence
brings tears to the eye

For you are a wonder,
a gentleman and a poet
and you deserve the world...
as if you didn't know it!

Hugs,
Chris