Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Public Service Announcement

 

(Hey fellas, listen up)

Y'all keep asking why
so many women run to me.
Well, it's time to let you know
how to keep them happy.

You see, first of all
you've got to make it right.
Treat her as if she is
the only one in sight.

Make sure you listen
know everything she mentions.
The only way to do that
is to give undivided attention.

Too many of them quickies.
You sleep, smiling like you pleased.
She, wallowing in frustration
from not more than a tease.

Then you wonder why
she eventually locates me.
Word spreads fast about where
women can get a good spree.

Go ahead, laugh, chuckle;
where's "your" woman tonight?
Ah huh, got you wondering now.
Is everything at home alright?

To hell with that toilet seat
use it and put it back down.
If that's part of the problem
I'd say somebody's acting like a clown.

What? Call me that!
Ok, go ahead call me Jody.
I ain't no Don Juan
and for sure not Quixoti.

What I am is a gentleman.
You can make bank on that.
I will open doors for her
and for damn sure tip my hat.

Now, when she feels that way
I make sure it's gonna be good.
I'll do whatever it takes
everything, just like you should.

None of this messing around
half hearted rushed foreplay.
Give her "all" the attention she needs
even if it's gonna take all day.

The rewards, too numerous
for me to even try to explain.
Don't you dare rush that woman
she needs a long term campaign.

If you've never sailed to the stars
nor floated to heaven in your head.
Its on you, my friend, for messing up
leaving the job half done in the bed.

You, grinning and grunting
she thinking about my number.
Calling me for an appointment
as soon as you've slipped under.

What is wrong with some of you men
leaving so many woman under the bar?
If I still haven't reached your mind
go, go take a peek in the cookie jar.

Fellas, I'm tired, getting worn out
I'm pushing sixty real soon.
Look at my journal, filled up
late night, morning and noon.

Besides, my woman is sweet
needs to be more time for her.
She likes me to help out but
at what point will she spur.

Ok, y'all, hope you got the meaning.
not to treat her like an accoutrement.
And by now you all should know
why I made this
"Public Service Announcement."

Del Cano 2005 March

:bounceme:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody definitely needed to let the guys know. ; )

Anonymous said...

Go tell it on the mountain, Spencer!  
Points well taken.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

...And this is why you be the big dog Mr. DelCano!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful advice for any fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~smooch~

Great board you have here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Hey, this public service announcement should be passed around in short order!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

amen, ba-rothah!! ;)  sue sue likie the you you in this piece ... *sigh* all men should take notice of this ... lead on with a seminar, dear spence ... i'm serious about that!!  there are a lot of men who would certainly benefit from the lessons!!