Friday, March 18, 2005

Love Is My Favorite Part

I float on clouds of joy while waving at the sun
chatter with moonbeams 'fore the night is done
and when "they" ask me to explain my heart
I can only tell them "love" is my favorite part.

I tap the rivers of their floating lore even every jut
traps a bit of history to store deep within my gut.
I traverse mountains at their highest standing peek
and as the sun starts to rise at dawn find all I seek.

When the whole world seems off its spiriling axis
and the heavens loom low to touch all to the maxes.
I glide from planet to planet in search of every  part
no matter the find on my voyage "Love Is My Favorite Part".  

Del Cano 2005 March

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when motioning to this place deep down in my heart.  I am a woman ready to do her part.  Sitting by the bay as the breeze lift my skirts,  moist smells of life tantilize my why.  I am reminded of spencer touching me singing his lallaby. A prince of passion I remember his words...smile my darling and feel my caresses .. taking me too another lesson.    Ha, Ha..  Loving your words spencer.