Monday, December 6, 2004

She Painted A Picture On My Heart

she painted a picture on my heart
a lovely sunrise appearing there
planted flowers with lovely blooms
which fully scented life's stale air

somehow she made the weather
less intrusive on clouded days
and taught me to see sunshine
thru rain, one of her special ways

she touched me with her magic
stroking with that splendid brush
added a marvelous array of hues
causing life to always seem blush

she took much of the darkness
shattered it and tore it apart
in its place put her personal light
and painted a picture on my heart

Del Cano 2004 December
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful write.  You have a way of capturing ordinary things, and making them extraordinary with words.  

Siren

Anonymous said...

A portrait lovingly brushed with tonal hues
and given that magic touch
you blend your colors and the page
with your heart flight touch.....

Hugs,
Chris