Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Apron(Adult Topic)

[Adult Imagery]

The kitchen can be so much fun
cooking, baking goodies galore
but I found another dimension
a treasure in the kitchen's store

so delightful and wonderous
a joyful and tantelizing thought
being in the kitchen with you
tasty satisfactons I've sought

When you put on that apron
the one designed just for you
the kitchen becomes different
takes on a whole nother hue

The apron will not go on
over anything but bare skin
allows favored parts to show
mental trip thru pleasured sin

The strap over the head is thin
and the cloth in front does start
where cleavage blares a glow
and thighs are about to part

It does drape at the sides
dangling from hip's edge
a wide tie strap slopping
just at the curve's ledge

Tho I love the entire scene
one part never seems to pass
dangling straps barely cover
the ampleness of your ass
 
Each movement produces joy
spiritually touching sensual hay
raising my oven's temperature
in a most striking loving way

No way for me to just sit
while the apron is so alive
above your flaring fruits
lustful thoughts contrived

We stir and mix so much
lust and passion in the pan
and every movement taken
draws a touch from my hand

You favor me with thrills
dumb to the world and deaf
the apron's aura works magic
love it when you call me chef

Warmth hangs and massages
adds to the kitchen's mystic
when you put on the apron
cooking is always complete.

Del Cano 2004 December

 

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some Creative Cooking there! :)