Friday, December 17, 2004

Getting Stuck [Mature Topic]

Wouldn't believe it if you saw it
she had been trying to get me to stay
had told me she had a method
to keep me near by her. A special way.

Always when time to go
she ranted and razed a bit of a fuss
knowing full well I needed to leave
there could be no permenant us.

Tho she reminded me of her secret
I never gave it another thought
just focused on her loving and lust
and all the tenderness it brought

But one day she was ready
had a plan for our visit to last
she based her plan on knowing
I love a quick pat on her ass.

I had no idea what she planned
I'll just say it will really blast you
the woman had planned a trick
on her ass spread a tube of crazy glue.

Initially it was the normal thrill
when my hand would not retract
I had no idea about the problem
till I just couldn't get my hand back

She didn't help the situation at all
laughing, saying how good it felt
kept on rubbing against my hand 
grinning at the blow she'd dealt.

We laughed and grinned for a while
but then stopped with a sudden stare
she had planned to bring the solvant
but realized she had left it there.
 
Tho laughing at the predicament
walking in tandum did get old
nothing we did helped the order
we struggled yet both being bold

Together we figured out
we needed to get some help
the thought of the situation
a tale which produced a yelp

Emergency room here we come
how do I drive with my left hand
glued firmly to her rear end when
she and a four speed, not in the plan.

Tho bucking and stopping, made it
to a large crowd of laughing clowns
doc had a difficult time but freed us
so we slipped out with hidden frowns.

I'll be really honest with you
learned a lesson 'bout being stuck
from now on I will always remember
to keep crazy glue solvant in the truck.

Del Cano 2004 December

 

 


 

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naughty! Got a good giggle out of it. :)