Monday, December 6, 2004

Like What This Madness Is

Ah, you call it madness
when I can but groan
partially a gutteral tone
as if I breathe sadness.

My tracing of thy brow
lends itself to drawing
like the king lion pawing
or the boar taking the sow

The heat you brew
when touches scorch
like deserts's parch
drawing me closer to you

A tentative passion
lifts up to madness
when forseen gladness
knows no compassion

The animal-like drive
carves a heated streak
without a capping peek
forcing me but to dive

and gratify the ferocity
exacting max attention
prior to the ascension
from your generosity

Beyond passion's might
stronger than mental strain.
Each touch warrants again
lust bursting out of sight.

All words do but fiz
when held to require
accolades beyond desire
like what... This Madness Is.

In Response to Chris' Poem "This Madness Is"
Del Cano 2004 December

:balloon:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me call it madness
that gives my heart this brew
to touch again and again
oh, just let it be true...

Call it madness or what you will
But this I know and fear
that this madness gives me life
as well as shed a tear

For power given from the heart
is that which is called sweet Love
and is an ever-changing force
and sent from up above

In response to DelCano's Poem "Like What This Madness Is"

Hugs,
Chris