Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Love Yourself More Each Day

Though I have been there
depressed and so down
learned to make it all go
now beam the sun around

See, I finally learned
I must depend on me
never lean on the world
to make you happy.

I looked deep within
no matter the piles of it
tell that imposture, satan
he has no dominion, so skit

Do not allow the world
to beat you to a pulp
drink from the fountain of love
yes, take big sips, gulp.

Make your own paths
don't be lead off astray
and grab hold tightly
love your self more each day.
 

Del Cano 2004

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words reach. I feel strengthenned having read this. Nice write Spennie.
:)
Mia

Anonymous said...

"Make your own paths
don't be lead off astray
and grab hold tightly
love your self more each day"

Words of true wisdom to live by....love you!

Hugs,
Chris