Monday, November 14, 2005

On the Beach

I walk the beach
alone tonight
hoping to see you
in the moonlight.

Fading in waves
a search inspection
mist approaching
only love's reflection

Ah, on the wave length
see your image appear
handily you rising
the closer it gets near

Arms outstretched
embraced close and tight
my hopes came true
on this moon lit night.

Burying your head
in the cavities of my breast
sharing greetings of love
agreeing at being blessed.

On that lone stretch of beach
we laid in the damp sand
Touching scrumptiously
with trembling hands.

You reaching for my skin
caressing lonliness away.
Kissing feverishly
on the beach where we lay.

Before long you begged
that our desire be consumated
thru this delusional meet
you just had to be satiated.

Sand seem to wear down
in this fantasy love stroking
the mist rising landing on us
helped to make sure of our soaking.

Breathlessly whispered words
flailing arms, legs and feet.
On the beach in moonlight
we sharing a lover's treat.

My own primordial bliss
sailing higher than the sky
you tasting me betwix your lips
surely we both took off to fly.

Promises to return
never to allow this to die.
Following your lead anxiously
as tear drops filled my eye.

Knowing full well this trip
is never to be returned.
yet right now, this moment
we've drowned our burn.

Delusions and illusions
spilled to a captive fray
as we both exploded
at night's ending day.

All the images remain
tucked safely in my night.
When walking on the beach
I smile in the moonlight.

Del Cano 2005 Nov

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((sigh) Love in the moonlight. :) Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Spence always love your poetry.  I'm not leaving either, although I am going to protest a bit, as I'm a sign carrier from way back when.  I'm going to place a banner on each of my entries telling people not to participate, buy or use any product that is advertised in the above ad...that it was placed without permission and against explicit wishes......I know so many have left, it is sad....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Huge siiiiiiigh.

Smooch. Been toting signs myself.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

Never have I read something as beautiful from you...My God, the tears are still in my eyes...

L