Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Fusion" ( A Collab)

I thought of fusion between us
ten thousand unspoken pleasures
treats of a magnitude so great
far beyond ability to measure

 

What keeps me coming back
to you in these moments of time
beyond hope for tomorrows
our yesterdays filled with rhyme

 

Each eye contact adds more
to the pile we have in stash
and no matter the subject
fusion blows to passion's crash

 

Some sort of addiction, I suspect
an infusion I can't live without
a high that crashes heaven's gates
with desire permeating throughout


 
Rising like vaporous fog
a cloud of lucious fumes
the fusion between us
rises like glorious blooms

 

We decorate the universe
with petals gently falling
rich with scent in rainbow hues,
and melodies ever-calling


 
Sleep, an escapee of mine
desire wrestling with need
to hell with it all tonight
I'm wallowing with you, indeed

 

This thing's beyond my ability
to figure, reason, or guess
so in dreams I'll continue to appear
whispering one word . . . "yes"

 
 

DelCano, November 2005

Naia, November 2005

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful collaboration. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
Thanks,
V

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Spencer & Naia,

Nicely done.................!

MsPScott