Monday, November 7, 2005

For Real Dreams

Thought I saw you last night
not where you normally be
had drifted to tossin and turning
till a dream half awaken me.

Lying in my near stupor
a dream came crystal clear
a scent brushed by me
one which seemed so near.

Trying not to be startled
I opened my eyes to peep
found you leaning over me
as I pretended to be sleep.

You would not have it
felt your mouth kissing mine
as your fingers treated me
like they used to all the time.

In my lustful near sleep
a sort of suspended phase
feeling the radiance of your heat
I headed to a passionate craze.

Locked in a loving embrace
you proved once more to be supreme
your hands like an octopus
driving my body to near screams.

Oh, the rustling we shared
every move as if from a script
I fell all the way off into it
as it seems the world had slipped

No explaination needed
followed your lead to a tee
wild and lustful pinings
grew fast and ecstatically.

Totally submerged in our lust
moaning and ponding galore
little screams shattered the dark
like a boat crashing off shore.

No idea how long you stayed
could barely tell the sun had risen
'cept for the striking lines
displayed like a prism.

I lay in wonderment asking
how a dream could be so real.
Till I tried to move and felt
as if you were with me still.

I argued with myself about you
so long since sharing your grace.
Was startled when passing the mirror
couldn't believe, a hicky on my face.

All day long I wondered
how could this really be.
Knowing you were miles away
could you have made love to me.

By evening I read a poem you wrote
saying, "life is never quite how it seems.
If you keep loving me, truly love me
we'll be joined at times in our dreams."

Del Cano 2005 Oct


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...nothing like being awakened and sharing such bliss. :) I love the last verse.

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!  Cant' get any better than that, or can it?

Marlene-PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

In dreaming my dreams, I touched your soul
and was surprised to find myself there.

Anonymous said...

Wow Spencer...I love those hours. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Really Excellent!!!
Thanks,
V

Anonymous said...

this is romantically beautiful... although if you were a warewolf by night you would never know what you did the night before to get that hickie. :::wiggles eyebrows:::: still its beautiful!  I have had a dream or two the same.  
Renee'

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem Spencer :)  You haven't lost your touch.  Lovely!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I had to touch the glass of my screen...to touch the words you've written...they are so beautiful...