Thursday, November 24, 2005

Aint No Bell Which Rings

Aint no bell which rings
when trying to reach the spot.
That place we all hold secretly
a few don't admit they've got.

That special place sometimes
kept hidden quite deep away.
Often not admitting its there
knowing it appears some day.

Its the mind blowing scenes
we play in the crevice of our mind.
The ones we stroke and touch
of the most sensual and erotic kind.

Me, I aint shame. Go far it
reach and grab the one whose
been teasing my soul's edge
making sure to fully use.

I don't hesitate to go all the way
to make sure to fondle and touch
knowing she has stirred emotions
I've learned to cherish so much.

Aint no bell which rings
just that feeling rising to the top.
Till I can massage and fondle
its just a charge which won't stop.

Once its been satiated
all goes back to accepted stance.
Till it begs appearance again
for that secret yet special romance.

Del Cano 2005 Nov

 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I relate to the first verse very well. I don't like to become vulnerable and admit that secret place inside of me for fear I will be hurt. I also like the title very much. :) ~V

Anonymous said...

V

You liking any part of it
you know, still is a good thing.
Now smile, just funning
maybe you hear part of the ring. :)

Thanks for sharing time to read and comment.

Spencer

http://spencersotherplace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

To Yoele, Hi, Ienjoyed your pros, I believe that we are only as sick as our secrets. That  is not original from me but it carrries a lot of merit. I try to live my life like an open book. You still have to use discretion but it's easier to be honest than to live in your lies. Thanks for sharing. PhilExtra2