Thursday, June 23, 2005

You Stroke My Soul

 taught me bout the word
which some call ecstasy
all I know is the passion
you create and build in me.
 

made me learn to feel
deeper than I knew
just how you rock my world
with what ever you do.
 

The attention you give
is nothing short of great
I ride a magical trip
with you as my mate.
 

Teach me more
I crave and long to have
you as the balm of love
your kisses are the salve.
 

you stroke my soul
liven up all my days
I go wild in your presence
as I crave your loving ways.
  
Love you
Spencer
 

Del Cano 2005 June

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, beautiful.....sensually perfect

Anonymous said...

wow ...you have such a gift...cmp

Anonymous said...

To penetrate the surface
and to stroke the soul
To make you feel again
and to make you lose control.

made you feel
something forgotten
ignited the fuel
knew the button.

Gave you the attention
the kind deserved
concentrated on details
and all of the curves.

To stroke the soul
and make one alive
the love they share
is certainly the prize.


Spencer, really enjoyed this writ........... very encouraging!
MsPScott 40

Anonymous said...

Bravo - well said - this could be put to music don't you think.  I do that sometimes with my poetry.  Read it and then all of a sudden I'm singing it.  But then again I your wrote this your already singin it in your soul.

Marlene-PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry