Monday, June 27, 2005

So Hot ( A Collab)

So hot...

summer dew all over my body.
discarded clothing in a heap,,,
just for a moment I lie down..
head at the foot of my bed..
one leg dangling over the side...
I slumber in dewy summer dreams...
of you thinking of me...

so hot...

The steam radiating from you
rises in a cloud like fog.
The view of your body
glistening from Summer dew
invites me to touch...so hot
The moistness of you triggers me
to slumber in dewy summer dreams

so hot....

~Pix~©2005/Del Cano 2005 June

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, WARM  :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This is some poem. This is a very loving poem the woman is lucky who ever you wrote it for. I like this poem the very words make me wish it were written for me. This poem reminds me of a journal I have been reading quite recently titled "One-Way Passage" he writes as intensely as you do. I really do like this poem you titled "So Hot". What made you write such a poem as this ??

Anonymous said...

Wow!!  I loved this one!!  You're words brought the moment Alive!
Great work!
Tina