Sunday, June 12, 2005

Loves Confusion

How does one decide
when lust goes too far
needing to reach beyond
the place we now are.
 

What happens when
everything is on the line
tho your needs still growl
calling out all the time.
 

Every stroke or touch
raises the need to take
just one more step
within that stormy wake.
 

Knowing all along
life changes will come.
If I continue on this path
my whole world is mum.
 

All the wanting and need
the striking "if it only was"
Your heart knows the truth
and the real reasons because.
 

Yet you continue to creep
a little further on the way
and get closer to catastrophe
with each passing day.
 

Excuses fill your mind
head spinning from the need
body calls out in yearnings
as your soul hears the plead.
 

What do you do now
to justify the action
while each touch or kiss
creates a new reaction.
 

That storm within
makes life awfully dark.
Straining with decisions
but loving that new spark.
 

 Beating my head on a wall
how did I let it go so far
wanting, needing, lusting
for all that you are.
 

Can it be called a mistake?
No way can it be only that
loving you and wanting you
makes my soul grow fat.
 

Nothing but holding you
squeezing you close to me
can make me get off center
the way I want it to be.
 

 Del Cano 2005 June 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one brought tears to my eyes.
Love
Mia

Anonymous said...

beautiful....Love your writing, your style. Glad I popped in.
Jodi