Saturday, December 31, 2005

Our Own Place

Our spirits dance a dance
reaching the highest power
as each sends out energy
which meets within the hour
 

All the messages are fed
into this volcanic brew
as its pumped and stirred
by thoughts of me and you.
 

Then from time to time
sensuous lava does flo
making room for more passion
to have a place to go.
 

In every stormy wave
there rides upon the tips
cravings to fulfill the lust
with feverish moistured lips
 

In this, our own starry abode
enchantment fills the place
as I float on pure sensations
always seeing your face.
 

Del Cano 2006 Jan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well spoken, my bard -
So we strut and we glide
Our spirits are energized -
This we can't hide.
That volcanic rush is a pour of emotion,
The sensual lava is rolling in motion.
The stormy waves serve to moisten my hair
And the starry abode is what I shall wear.
So allow the volcanic ash pour and flow -
And I'll match you word for word as we go:)
Wishing you a very Happy 2006!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I slip between the lines
this place you've given me,
to lay upon your gentle words
like a bed of loving dreams...

Lane

Anonymous said...

Good evening.........I really liked this poem its beautiful and touching. Your writing is always filled with a kind of magical talent that keeps me wanting to read more..........Its like your writing comes from a secret place that really seems to catch readers like myself in a spell...........Enchanting

Anonymous said...

cutre!:)
natalie

Anonymous said...

To Spencer Muse
Del Cano doth in me find
A bouquet of flowers still in bloom
And the music of Thy gracious prose
Stirs my heart here; nay my blood!

How can it be this dance of merry
When gloom surrounds our fate?
Will heaven still surround us
When so much sadness fill the brew?

I laugh and extend my smile;
My weary arm doth follow suit;
the hand I give you offers much
As wanderers through Thy prose we walk

Anonymous said...

Spencer ,
This is amazing !!! Now one of my favorites