Friday, December 2, 2005

Keeping The Dream

I so inhaled your words and felt there smooth edge
yet wonder why I'm banned to mere fantasy.
When we entered the bounds of love's valley
we were introduced to the blessings  of ecstasy.
Have I lived a lie in my mind's eye that we reached
on that day, the maximum, the epitomy of a storm
that swirling, blinding, volcanic twist of passion
which has kept me firmly wrapped in your arms.
Oh, please don't rock this explosive fevered dream
cause that day we met in the remnants of creative lust.
Tho our fire ignited from the drippings of our need
it became more than simply an intoxicant to us.
As plain as day I still see the sparks bursting
thru the darkness we invaded on that special night.
I have so many times retraced the trail of our venture
which remains my standard of love's sweet light.
My hands tremble touching the ski slope of your back
fingertips finding each delicious foray discovered
as I dive within the mysteries of your passions
could care less about tomorrow or if I shall recover.
Oh, sweet thang, deliverer of dreams come true
my lips and tongue continue tasting flavors you are
as the cravings rise to even higher levels unbound
my senses soar past the heavens to a lavender star.
While caressing your breast, the the desert of your neck
my own fingertips quiver with the outlandish thought
that this is not real, that we did not meet in a lover's dream.
That my senses simply crashed from imaginations wrought.
On my knees I beg you do not allow this, our legacy, to die
not one frame of our night in love's valley should be lost.
When you again open the door to our dreams details
we shall be together again at our whelm at any cost.
 
Response to Dream Giver by Dreamswithwolves
Del Cano 2005 Nov 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!

Anonymous said...

To Yoel.... Those are beautiful words describing a very powerful passion and scene of which I have no idea what part I play in then or who they are meant for.
    If you wrote this you are truly very gifted with an eloquent sense of dramatic depiction that elicits many feelings that make me wonder; is there a particular person to whom your addressing, or are they from  something you read somewhere that moved you and made you think in the talented tale of another persons innermost feelings. It really doesn't matter  who wrote them as much as how they are used to pull out emotions carefully crafted to touch another persons soul. Many have talked but fewer have taken the journey to the place or places you descibe. I wish you well and hope in the future you will be more informative for myself to feel and know from where and whence they are meant . Phil K.  

Anonymous said...

Phillip

I appreciate you reading me in that ...that is the reason I post my poems so others can share in them and hopefully enjoy the creation. All of the writes unless noted are written by me. If the write was inspired by something someone else wrote I give the name of the write and the author of it at the bottom of the post as I did in this one. Sometimes I post collaboritive writes which creation was shared by me and another. In those cases I make note at the title level that this write is a collab and at the bottom I always add that person's name to make sure the readers know who shared in the creation.

Because I know this is going to be long I'll post it as a write.

Spencer