Friday, December 9, 2005

Miss Smith's Diary

Oh my, I stumbled up
thought I needed some tea.
On the way to the kitchen
something came over me.
 
Deep in a misty fog
mind seemed to fail.
A rush overcame me
emotions on a sail.
 
What is this cloudy fray
making me drunk and weak
Driving emotions wild
passions to a peak.
 
Tea pot whistling
steam massaging face
Had to grab the counter
to steady and brace.
 
Sat down for a moment
passions rose to firey.
Ahh, dammit, got it now
that Miss Smith's Diary.
 
Del Cano 2005 Dec

Since I first stopped in on Miss Smith's Diary I have been a total submissive to it. She writes of her life and intermingles it with gripping stories of activities on the southern island on which she lives. From her intimate stories of the ghost in her house, the ghost busters she is working with, her lover who is feeling left out to an occassional poem anyone should find something to attract them back.

Her writings are a continious tale for the most part riddled with just enough sensuality to tease you and when she stops a story just at a gripping part you are begging for her to continue with it. Her attention to details is amazing and when her closest friends get involved there is a mix powerful enough to explode from the screen.

Go visit Miss Smith's Diary http://journals.aol.com/lasskk19/MsSmithsDiary/

Spencer

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer, I totally agree with you, Ms. Smith is one of the best writers I have read in a long time.  I love the ode that you wrote for her, it fits perfectly. I'm glad you are still here too.  I have a blog over on the other side too but it doesn't feel the same as here......take care....thanks for the card it was funny...I hope you and your family have recuperated after the fire and that things go really well for you in this coming year..Merry Christmas....Sandi http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises