Friday, December 2, 2005

Cold December Night Air

On this cold wintry night
look forward to your embrace
as my whirling wind blows
can see the image of your face.

Know so well your warmth
ignites the embers in me.
The cold in my wind is heated
by you so magically.

As I kiss your window panes
begging to breathe on you
My soul hopes you show
and heat me thru and thru.

In knowing silence we share
the most intimate of a scene.
In winter's harsh cold air
your warmth is but a beam.

I so love to caress totally
as we exchange the sensual fare.
Me needing your warmth
while cooling your heated flare.

Oh, to just blow over you
caressing under your gown
The whispers we silently share
without making a sound.

Exploding my cooling touches
your heat turns to a flame.
My wintry harshness eases
with just the sound of your name.

I blow and blow that coldness
yet your heat is a sparkling flare.
Matters not if I bring snow, I'm warm
me, Cold December Night Air.

In response to In December by Vivienne

Del Cano 2005 Dec

 

 

 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so look forward to reading your poetry, and when I see a comment in my journal from you, I smile as if seeing a good friend.  Spencer, wherever you are, you are a beam of light I will follow faithfully....

Ms. Smith

Anonymous said...

I'm humbled :)

Anonymous said...

Good evening..........This poem is sure beautiful it has wonderful images in it. I really do like this poem it is truly wonderful. I love the images you wrote in the poem. "Know so well your warmth ignites the embers in my. "My wintry harshness eases with just the sound of your name." These words are beautifully written. This is a special poem...........Thanks for sharing it.