Monday, December 12, 2005

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is always
a requirement we need
it not only releases pain
it stops a future bleed.

No way will I tote round
the crap some one else did
I forgive and learn from it
for it will ever stay hid.

Beyond that I am selfish
will not give them the satisfaction
to know I'm carrying their angst
not allow pain from their action.

The best to do is to forgive
get that poison out of your heart
no matter what they do or say
then you have the better part

Del Cano 2005 Dec

Response to "How Do We Forgive" by Dianna
From her journal Dianna's Mindless Musings
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Spencer.

I did indeed "bleed" because I carried my precious burden of "unforgiveness" too long. I oozed poison and passed it on to others who didn't deserve it.
Relieving myself of that burden gave me a freedom I never expected and the ability to love again.

Wonderfully expressed ~

Dianna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this insight, Spencer. Another wonderful work of art. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed this!  I forgive for I was forgiven.  Unforgiveness doesn't hurt the other person/people it hurt the one who choose not to forgive!  Forgiveness keeps one free and not bound.  Want to keep your spirit free; walk in forgiveness, for it is written, that we must forgive our brother/sister 7 X 70.

Thanks for the insight!
MsPscott

Anonymous said...

Hay Spence~Check out my forgiveness entry when you have time. I think we came to the same conclusions basicly! Your writing is top notch, dude! ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

An Ode to the Bleeding Muse
The beeling muse did stop
at my door today
He wore
the countenance of grief
His sadness gave a sway
To his comments; once mad
Now garnering an envelope
Of love
I watched him gather up his friend
And hug
And hug
Until no sadness could ensue
The brillaint Muse
Has a heart
that is true
natalie