Saturday, January 22, 2005

Been Trying To Tell You -with Tammy Jones

I tried to tell you many times
how those vapors you emit
drive my senses to the edge
your bubbling sensuality does it.

Your sensuality tho soothing
strikes at my deepest well
grips parts of me not touched
in so long I just can't tell.

your playful teasing smile
tingles even my hidden soul
yet the ease at which I am lured
is damn near too much or bold.

I crave your presence
yet shudder when you are near
the aura of your passionate ways
hits me like a sharp spear

Recall that day you thought
I was having breathing trouble
It was you... the well was deep
and you filled it like a big bubble.

I tied to tell you many times
feared the let down too great
but today I am standing tall
you have control of my fate.

In case you didn't know
I need you lady I want you
I yearn to hold and ravish
just a start of what I'd do .

I breathe your lust 
inhale your passion's brew
no matter what you tell me
please know I love you.

Del Cano 2004 November


you love me you say
oh the words you pray
trying to stay balanced
in fear I might stray

I have known how you felt
for sometime
didn't want to look obviously
hungry and out of line
I could feel your adoration
shine
could sense your eyes on my back
as they grind
on me

out of lust or love
of an all white dove

I have peeped back at you
with care
and this love with you I will share
because I see what's contained in
your stare
I know we make a great pair

the vapors I emit
are giving you a fit
well I vibe a feel
from you so sensual
a love between us we
can fulfill

you claim me
as yours
and it's your love
that I have fallen for

Tammy 2004

 

No comments: