Saturday, January 22, 2005

Always There -A pair shared by Tammy Jones

Always There

You are the lotion I rub
the brush I use in my hair
no matter what I do
you are always there.

You are the taste
I savor in my mouth
and every sight I see
as I wander about.

You are my appetite
I hunger for your taste
no matter where you are
can plainly see your face.

You are the filling
I stuff within my heart
the lustful thoughts
which fires my libido to start.

No matter what they think
mostly I don't really care
I just know what ever I do
you ...are always there.

DelCano 2004

Always there

Physically from behind
Or inside my mind
I can't live without
Your touch
A feeling of rush

Blood to those spots
And passion, it drops
On my heart and mind
Like a worshipping kind
One not of divide
But that which coincides

Two hearts as one
A union
Bound
By the agreement
That we will always
Love
And share from passion's
Trove
To share this for all time

Tammy 2004

 

No comments: