Sunday, July 18, 2004

Tell Me, Just Like This (Explicit)

(Explicit)

Baby, sequester is but a word
I'm telling you, you are the one
I just want to be with you, alone
you are so like my rising sun.

Being near you causes sweat
down my body like beads of fire
I've never been so highly aroused
reaching the heights of raw desire.

I'll tell you now and evermore
know you are those secret dreams
shudder from lust in needing you
my body vibrates and screams.

I need to touch your face
shadow its outline with nips
trace your neck and ears
barely with my willing lips.

Oh, may I just touch, massage
and above all totally caress
the desert of your shoulders
as I flick my tongue on your chest.

I need to explore the jewels
prior to lowering to the pits
and my mouth goes totally wild
when approaching ample tits.

Lift me beyond this realm
allow my soul to soar off in a fit
as my tongue touches every spot
on the way to your swollen clit.

So tenderly I shall fold and hold
back the tulips leading to the prize
let my tongue dust the area
dive before you can realize.

Oh love, lapping and darting
my tongue taste its mark
and the action going on there
would, if it could, ignite a spark.

All I need for you to do
is to keep those ample thighs
open and up on my face
as I shall be buried to my eyes.

I will, of course, have a firm grip
around the juicy part of the ass
and with style and grace
lap with a touch of class.

Every part of us tingling
knowing I am but a glutton
and every inch of your touch
a finger pressing my soulbutton.

Have mercy, woman
at some point you oughtta know
with legs on my shoulders
a prelude to mighty stiff blow.

All I know for certain
I see wild breathless freaks
reaching the hieght of ecstacy
before cresting at the peaks.

The intensity of making love
beyond any point ever reached
nearly a holy action, for real
like Reverend Sex 'bout to preach.

As the mountain is climbed
the top has reached its season
every ounce of lust is exposed
committed tongue treason.

The vibrations of satisfied flesh
pulsating like something wrong
hearts beating beyond normal range
singing pleasures of loves song.

My last strength will urge
and raise a soft passionate kiss
to once again explain to you, forever
I want to be yours, just like this.

(Inspired by "Tell Me" by the
Poet Lady "She")

Del Cano-2004, July


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!  An awe-inspiring erotic ride... OOoeee!  I'm feeling totally voyeuristic....*Where's that damned fan...?*

Hugs! ;)
Chris

Anonymous said...

Aww,
now when spoken in a
language such as this,
it has to be admited,
even i can not resist.