Friday, July 30, 2004

Get Qualified First

I have seen shadows of mountains
break the smooth edge of a full moon
and the brilliance of the sparkle
as a mountain brook runs it’s tune.

I’ve seen dew drop tears
Drip from petals of a rose
And a weeping willow stoop
To kiss the grass on the nose.

Oh, I’ve seen the serenity
Of rising bubbling ocean white caps
And the hardiest of crocus
Peep through snow from winter’s nap.

I’ve seen the most vivid of colors
When the sun both rise and fall
And the fluffiest cottony pillows
As the snow doth cover all.

I’ve seen the most sultry sensuality
Regardless of what she might wear
And looked deep into her eyes
To see eternity lingering there.

Go, live these sights and emotions
I’ll give you this bit of a shove
Young man, when you’ve lived
Then, you may speak to ME of love

DelCano-Nov.2003

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seen from your eyes
an interesting view
but remember my friend
of callous youth

"Love grows on trees
women warm as peaches
Gotta have 'em all
Or at least one that teaches"

Youth sees love
as worn and old
While you, my friend
see beauty in the fold...

Hugs & Blessings!
Chris