Sunday, July 4, 2004

Flames

Everytime I get near you
I feel the  heat of flame
the embers can be ignited
with the sound of your name.

I think even your smile
helps the fire to stoke
the way you turn your head
flames rise with no smoke.

But, my goodness,
the lightest of a touch
is like lighting a torch
held in inferno's clutch.

I just know the heat
is like a raging torch
but I'll stay near you
I love being scorched.

On your kisses
I want all the claims
they are the best to ignite
the mightiest of flames.

Del Cano 2004

 

 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flames radiate higher
the human torch
built upon love
that passion cannot scorch.

Burn, Baby, Burn.....

*Branded*
Chris

Anonymous said...

Like a breath
hardly even felt
one is able
to take me
to that depth
A brush so
lightly felt
across my skin
set on edge
forever I sigh
all my kisses
I to him do pledge.