Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Time For Us

She asked to leave time for us
leaving quite open her intent.
For months she had been implying
the two of us could be content.

Till then I had stayed aloof
not wishing to get in too deep.
But like pouring rain, its waters
always find a spot to seep.

She'd been wanting there to be an us
with nothing but distance found in me.
No way could I allow the trappings of lust
to overtake my guard, you see.

Don't get me wrong she is nice
a real bouquet for the best vase.
In the middle of business transactions
we exchange stares face to face.

Words remained limited for us
we did what responsibility dictates.
Yet, we both could feel the heat rise
with nothing around to help it abate.

This one morning on the way to a meet
she asked that we save some time for us.
For weeks now we worked diligently
with a growing level of business trust.

I'd be lying if I denied the thoughts
those ever present wonderous views.
Such a lovely lady sharing transactions
with ever increasing matching cues.

She drove while I studied drawings
but my focus rose from the print.
Watching those inviting legs work
while her eyes shared their glint.

Silent words spoke loudly
eyes answered questions asked.
Heard low moans in return
for the power of passion unmasked.

Damn, it was out in our open now
time had to be made for the two of us.
That lustful crave had filled the pot
making our cravings nearly bust.

Her smile told a tale of knowing
a blind man could see her satisfaction.
That smirking pat on the back sort of grin
wallowing in what she felt a good reaction.

Silently we made it to the place
business taken care of  with all do speed.
Seems we both were preocuppied
with taking care of our long awaited need.

On the parking lot she tossed me the keys
winked while saying we needn't  make a fuss
But begged me to hurry along
we just had to make some time for us.

Del Cano 2006 December

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steamy..................Bam

Anonymous said...


This poem is like a wonderful passionate story.  Makes my heart beat fast.
                                                                   
                                                                    Myke