Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Sigh A Passionate Look

I sigh a passionate look
as you thrill me to the core.
Care less how often we're together
I always want some more.

Even in this depressed state
as stress threatens to steal you away
Gotta have me some you
to help me make it thru the day.

I awake in the middle of the night 
when all is quiet and still.
Thoughts of you permeate me
with your powerful needs and will.

Thru all these painful days
I wish I could lift you up
and bring back that spark
your sweet and loving cup.

You are buried deeper inside
than you were a while ago.
Tho its a difficult period for us
my love remains, you know.

Here it is 'bout 3:30 AM
I'm yearning for your touch
Even while you are not yourself
still want you so much.

Wish I could kiss away
every pitiful painful thought.
for I cherish the ground you walk
for all the love youve brought.

Please hang on in, baby
I know change is coming soon
I see your passionate smile again
like sun shining brightly in June.

I love me some you
and sigh a passionate look.
For you remain my lustful joy
you're the best in my book.

Del Cano 2006 December

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww..this is the sweetest poem I've ever read! She is so lucky! (Judy)
Happy Holidays,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Spence! Merry Christmas to you and yours and may it be the best one ever!!!
Dianna