Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I Love Loving Her

I just love loving her
knowing I am not suppose to.
Knowing it would not bode well
to the world we live thru.
 
I just love loving her
with all the emotions she brings.
Even when we disagree 
can hear passion bells aring.
 
I look at her move about
and feel totally consumed.
She radiates succulent waves
sending my body on a zoom.
 
Even with all the negatives
we share a powerful spell.
Showing a lust filled yearning
so damn hard to tell.
 
I want to always touch her
feel her press me in a hug.
Her arms give me strength
as if a sort of an electric plug.
 
I long for her when not around
craving her passions desire.
Visions of her embracing me 
ignites my soul to fire.
 
I just so love loving her
with her china doll like face.
Her body radiates messages
like a bouquet in a delicate vase.
 
Del Cano 2006 November
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....my imagination is really going now...........Bam

Anonymous said...


Another magical poem that only you could write.
                                                                     Myke