Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fools In Our Face

Needs to be more mental sobriety
as to how we act in public space.
I'm tired of so many acting up
being an absolute fool in my face.

Don't give a hoot what music you play
nor who you speak with on the phone.
Blasting your bump bump, racking my ears
while yelling on your cell is wrong.

You got the audacity to be pissed at me
when I at first ask you to turn it down.
Rolling your eyes in disgust did nothing
I was ready and able to hold my ground.

Your asinine shouting and disrepect to me
only showed your pitifull lack of respect.
I could give a damn less about your feelings
when you showed such total neglect.

Yet, then you want me to have pity
when they snapped the cuffs on you.
What sort of non person must you be
to asked me not to press charges too.

There is too much of this crap
we take forgranted and accept.
Then wonder why society is so warped
or is it that we have just slept.

None of us should have to
deal with foolishness in our face.
There needs to be more mental sobriety
as to how we act in public space.

Del Cano 2006 December







No comments: