Wednesday, October 25, 2006

She Sets Me On Fire

Her presence is the match
torching embers of desire.
Her touch, a flaming storm
igniting to raging fire.

She explodes me to heat
the kind I never knew.
The way noon time sun
bakes you thru and thru.

When she presses to me
my body goes insane.
Most powerful hotsauce
running thru my veins.

The cravings she raises
makes sensualness a low.
Nothing compares to the storm
like a volcano 'bout to blow.

Passions fired to a blast
lust beyond words condition.
She excites the most powerful
in any sexual position.

Moments spent with her
drives sensuality higher.
Absolutely, beyond a doubt
she sets my body on fire.

Del Cano 2006 October

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Spencer.............I LOVE the poem. How about some haunting love poems for Halloween ? I would love to read some of those hint, hint, hint, hint, hint. I shall return. Your fan, M.

Anonymous said...

hmmm a most powerful love poem........Myke