Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kiss Me/Sway Me-A Collab

Oh, please kiss me

even tho you find me not

That kiss can be handled

with the love you've got

 

Please hold me 'bout the shoulders

and sway me through the night.

You know the way I like your touch,

strong and sure, yet light.

 

Kiss me in the wind

for the breeze carry

all the intent and passion

as I stare and tarry.

 

Permit me, dear, to savor

the softness of your breath

floating past my eyelashes

as I sway in your caress.

 

Close your eyes to kiss

so we can meet in the clear

Dawn is unfolding right now

bringing your kiss right here.

 

How can fantasy be so real?

I've asked you this before.

Don't answer now, my darling,

let's dream, just a little more.

 

 

Del Cano 2006 October

Naia, October 2006

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that........great Colab you two. It is a song....Bam

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful.  Love the words .   So romantic.
please do more.                                                                          Myke

Anonymous said...

nice work Spencer!
hugs, natalie