Saturday, October 7, 2006

HAD ENOUGH YET?

Sick twisted folks talking
protecting a predatory pedophile
with all they can muster.
 
Had enough, yet?
By the way
did I say these are our leaders.
 
Let me say it again
these are our elected officials
who make our laws,
spend our money,
send our youth to wars.
 
Many have closed ranks
showing their putrid disdain
for you and I and their position,
the United States Congress.
 
Had enough yet?
 
Ahh, and did you hear what our president said?
"I have all the faith and
support in the Speaker of the House.
He only wants to protect the pages."
 
Ah, Mr. President, he had the info
for months or maybe years and did nothing.
But you want me to sit here believing
you have my best interest at heart.
What I am hearing in the space between
your words is you want me to shut up
and sit down.
The Republican lead Congress is
going to make it all right for me. 
 
Had enough yet?
 
Where is the loud outcry from the
morale majority who wants me to
follow their drumbeat?
Why am I hearing comparisons
to Clinton and Lewinsky?
Praying on underage children
is no comparison.
 
Are you telling me to protect
the Republican majority
is more important to you than
protecting our childen?
 
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
 
Del Cano 2006 October
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know..that's sad. I'm really at loss for words for this kind of people. They lied..to themselves.
Gem~

Anonymous said...

I am with you.......I have had enough too!!!! Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/