Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Enjoy It To The Max

Then you enjoy it to the hilt
there's no longer need to be coy
wallow on the bridge we've built
lets drench ourselves in joy
 
I explode from anticipating
any mail I get from you.
Living a teen's pure expectation
of refound thrills anew.
 
Still in a mode for recovery
a feeling of freedom and sharing.
A lover’s era of discovery
overwhelmed with so much caring.

Big sighs of exhaled joy
outstanding feelings of need
communications like a toy
as our cravings start to bleed.

You, my dear, enjoy it to the max
savor the moments sweet light
no one but you allows me to relax
once it gets to the dark of night.

Oh, you beautiful lady of love
you’ve blessed me beyond any dream.
Relentless passion from above
you treat me with love supreme.

Enjoy each moment we share
life makes no promise to last
Please know the depth of how I care
tho days seem to float by fast.

Del Cano 2005 Oct

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening.....I wish someone could write a poem like this for me. This poem is beautiful and the words in the poem seem to turn not just into a poem but into "A LOVE LETTER".......

Your writing is touching, romantic and I long for poems like this.........

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

What is it about this man and his words
that brings me to the ultimate climax
Words that draws me into his presence
yes, I do enjoy it to the max!

The way he wrap his words around me
and pull me into him tight
Yes, I savor every moment
way pass the hour of midnight!


Ms PScott