Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Missing Part of Me

At times I find myself confused
in how I should address you.
Thinking of you as Raven
causes emotions to come due.

Then Sequel pops in mind
and scatters the neurons plight.
Yet, the images so created
are always such a delight.

Liz is the basis for so much
in stirring that haunting pot.
Her images so realistic, exploding
as if each had been a shot.

She dangles from one testing place
in striving to reach a certain plateau
but spiritual emotions grab her again
setting her soul back on the go.

I see her wide loving arms, spread
reaching beyond where she's been.
That mental conundrum driving
right on the edge some may call sin.

Fret not, dear lady, just be
stay Raven, Sequel and of course Liz
and continue your reaching
for not another soul but you IS.

Mere words get tangled at times
not sure where the sentence lies.
For all structures are connected
when souls meet eye to eyes.

Think I'll simply address you
as a missing part of me.
Searching, seeking, learning
sharing as long as we can be.

Del Cano 2007 December

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


This is excellent.  I just know Liz will like it. Like the images she creates are always such a delight.  Your words captures her wonderful talent.

Myke