Monday, December 10, 2007

Come, Read My Soul

Come, come read my soul
dive deep within to reach
thoughts once buried
now blossom out to teach.

Join with me to speak
let the words in which knock
on the door of your mind
that's been hard as a rock.

Unfrown your face
allow pleasures to creep.
Stop being so angry
passions need to seep.

Be free enough to read me
let the words drip on your heart.
Maybe even enlighten your soul
and peace get a new start.

Come, come join with me
lets take a ride up in the air
let the breeze tingle all over
the wind blow through your hair.

Be brave, take my hand
don't ever be afraid to fly.
Exposing your senses fully
can lift you up to the sky.

Come now, read my heart
open wide your hidden soul
and you might just discover
love is as good as gold.

Del Cano 2007 December
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful comment against FEAR!

Anonymous said...

There are some I would have liked to have written this too....

Lovely as always Spence!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is indeed wonderful!

I love reading your soul...