Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Emotions Are Flared

My emotions have been flared
erotic thoughts cram my mind.
With her missing like she is
doesn't seem I'm being kind.

I feel a tremendous need
to cuddle her and hold tight.
These rushing thoughts
wore on me all thru the night.

Every fiber within my body
calls out to where she is.
Bitterness pumping thru my veins
stinging like a sloe gin fizz.

Nothing seems quite real
a horrible nightmare of a dream.
My soul is spilling thoughts
emotions racing to extreme.

That helpless feeling hovers
dangling like a giant balloon.
Never moving away from me
praying she'll show up soon.

How can I be having thoughts
to the heights of erotic shores
Missing her thru this mystery
so painful by the scores.

Hear my yelling soul
screaming for relief.
Tears pouring relentlessly
racked with pain and grief.

With her still missing
erotic thoughts seem unkind.
My emotions are flared open
feel like I'm losing my mind.

Del Cano 2007 June

No comments: