Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Feeling Serenity

I strain to feel each pulse
a touch of pleasures brew.
Everytime she makes a move
I'm feeling serenity too.
 
I crave the presence
of the joy I feel inside.
On to reverie's essence
as my senses take a ride.
 
I stretch to soak in
every ecstatic awe.
Ever appreciative of
pure love when in the raw.
 
The scent of her hair
pulled back or hanging down
is but a trip to sensuality
with goosebumps all around. 
 
Sensitivity is but a door
to keep open as we live
and always there's a bonus
when life is take and give. 
 
Always feel a shout
dangling at my soul's edge
that merges with nature's kiss
in a lovers lifelong pledge.
 
Constantly and always
show and share the joy.
Bumps in the road are softened
when honesty is employed.
 
Share in life's pleasures
seek to be a mellow song.
Carving brand new roadways
makes it easy to get along.
 
Hold all in high esteem
and let the favors flow.
Then carry that with you
wherever you choose to go.
 
Hand in hand against the world
cheerfully singing our tune.
Scattering love notes to the sky
with a smile just like the moon.
 
I strain to feel the pulse
of her lovely beating heart.
and pray to all the heavens
we'll never chance to part.
 
Del Cano 2007 April
 
 
 

No comments: