Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Need No New Face

You need no new face
nor not one change a new.
This wild internet space
never seen the likes of you.
 
Suave, you say or
a bit sexy is right.
Already past par
a dream in the night.
 
Bring on your angst
just speak out your pain.
While you are being frank
I'll be back again and again.
 
You always pleased
never less than a chick.
You are a natural tease
more so than some sex flick.
 
Methinks you cheat us
being so overly concerned.
You removed scabs from the rust
where sensuality burns.
 
You seem to tangle up
too much of what is but ain't
Didn't understand a lovin cup
so little confidence you can't.
 
But might I say you remain
so far above any other's best.
You have trouble when I explain
you always far exceed the rest.
 
No need in getting a new face
as sweet as can be as is now.
Hoping you allow the grace being
who you are, honestly, somehow. 
 
Del Cano 2006 September

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great ode Poet!
great work
natalie

Anonymous said...

That sure would fit alot of folks in J-land..Really enjoy you Spencer....Bam

Anonymous said...

oh Spencer..I'm so grateful I get this alert....your words here is ...breathtaking!
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours/entries/2006/09/26/a-confession-about-me...../1239

Anonymous said...

This is very good.  You understand people so well and why they think and act like they do.  How you can put it into magic poetry words I dont know.
                                                                       Myke

Anonymous said...

Oh man you sure can tell it like it is!
I may be new to this blogging thing, but I sure am enjoying what it is that I have been reading all over the place, sure am a hopen that ya'd be abliged to visit mine if'n ya ever get a moment to spare.  Not much to read as of yet but am as slow as the dickens in figuren it all out.
Jaun