Saturday, May 26, 2007

She Is The Most

Looking at her is purely a treat
my eyes feasting hating to blink.
I take in her entire physique
an artistic best, a wink.

My breathing gets rushed
looking at her sitting there.
Soaking in all of her body
from her toes to her hair.

In her unassuming way
she turns my senses to fire.
Watching her walk is a movie
whose topic is pure desire.

When she greets me
smothering me in her scent
I sail to a spiritual realm
as if she's heaven sent.

Never can I get enough
of the wonders of her touch.
Nothing compares to the magic
as she speaks as such.

I fall into her mystical cloud
with the slightest of ease.
Her every scrumptious move
no less a lustful tease.

That woman turns me on
beyond any other's boast
I love and crave her presence
Beyond any other she is the most.

Del Cano 2007 May

 


 

No comments: